Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Minor Glitch

There's always a bug to work out the first time, isn't there? While trying to ready Susan's first blog post, I thought I could get it all set up and save it, then just hit "publish" later on, on Sept. 19, and the post would carry the date stamp of Sept. 19. Nope. Not true. The post carried the date stamp of the date/time when I saved it as a draft. Hmmm. Learn something new every day in the blogosphere....

So -- I did some reverse engineering, and fixed it. (Don't ask for details. It wasn't very pretty.) But now Susan's first blog post does appear, as it should, on Sept. 19, the first day of her official start as shuso, and I was left with the task of filling up this silly little space here. With my ramblings. Lucky you.

I promise to have something more profound to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment